“Conversations [Elizabeth and I] had prior to delivery helped me immensely. I don’t think it would have gone as quickly if I weren’t as prepared and confident.”
Here are just some of the benefits of having me as your doula:
- I’ll help you navigate the ocean of information regarding pregnancy and labor.
- I will support your birth vision.
- You will have continuous support throughout labor. Your doctor/midwife and nurses will come and go during the hours you labor, but as your doula, I will remain by your side.
- Because I’m there throughout your labor, if your husband needs a short break, you can both be comfortable knowing you won’t be alone.
- I will provide comfort measures during labor.
- When you are tiring — physically and emotionally — I will remind you of your strength.
- If your husband is nervous or unsure, I will guide him in ways to help you. I’m there for you both!
- After having a baby, many couples have a “Now what do we do?” moment. You’ve prepared for labor and birth, but now what? As your postpartum doula, I’ll help you transition into how to care for a newborn and the rest of your family and household. I’ll take care of your little one so you can have an uninterrupted shower or a nap. I’ll make dinner so you can enjoy some extra snuggle time with your family.
These are just some of the benefits of having a Blessed Birth doula. Call and we can schedule a time to chat!